Monday, March 10, 2008

Sidetrack wins yet ANOTHER fan, Terry Foster of the Detroit News

In town this weekend covering girl's basketball championships at the ACC, Mr. Foster posted in his Detroit News blog some comments on Sidetrack:

Sidetracked in Depot Town
YPSILANTI -- I do not go to this town much.

Why? I really do not know. But I made a discovery many of you already know about. Sidetrack Bar and Grille in Depot Town is a great place for a burger and a brew.


Read the rest

On a side note, Johnny needs to tell Mr Foster about La Fiesta Mexicana who served up yet another brilliant meal of tamales Saturday night...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just confirming what present and former Ypsizens have known for a long time. Sidetrack ROCKS! I get down there every chance I get.


Hmmm - maybe I should trademark Ypsizens!

Johnny Action Space Punk said...

Go for it Trixie

Ypsizens®