Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday night MULTIMEDIA EXTRAVAGANZA with HEART!

In our political theme tonight, we're instantly reclaiming a song. Ann and Nancy Wilson told the McCain campaign to STOP using the song 'Barracuda' whenever his vice presidential choice, Caribou Barbie, was walking around the stage after a speech. We wholly support the Wilson sisters and mea culpa, Johnny has seen them 3 times. He adores them. So in the interests of good taste, and all that is cool, we officially take back Heart's song 'Barracuda' (We even used THEIR channel on Youtube to show this).


Lyrics:
So this aint the end -
I saw you again today
I had to turn my heart away
Smiled like the sun -
Kisses for real
And tales - it never fails!

You lying so low in the weeds
I bet you gonna ambush me
Youd have me down down down down on my knees
Now wouldnt you, barracuda?

Back over time we were all
Trying for free
You met the porpoise and me
No right no wrong, selling a song-
A name, whisper game.

If the real thing dont do the trick
You better make up something quick
You gonna burn burn burn burn it to the wick
Ooooooh, barracuda?

Sell me sell you the porpoise said
Dive down deep down to save my head
You...i think you got the blues too.

All that night and all the next
Swam without looking back
Made for the western pools - silly fools!

If the real thing dont do the trick
No, you better make up something quick
You gonna burn burn burn burn it to the wick
Ooooooohhhh, barra barracuda.

Ooooooohhhh.

No comments: