Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm a biker and I know my rights....

Yes yes, you ride a bike in Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti and around the county. You KNOW your rights. You DEMAND your rights. You demand OTHERS recognize your rights.

So why, don't you follow the rules of the goddamned road? You demand to ride in the car lane. Fine, I have NO problem with that. BUT where I and MANY MANY local resident DO have an issue is when you cut through stopped cars, run stop signs, and run red lights after merely SLOWING down. You'll ride up on the sidewalk and almost pick off pedestrians to get around stopped traffic and them right back into the car lane you go. Look if you wanna play ball and ride with the big boys, follow the laws. You're nothing but hypocritical little prima donnas on two wheels. Sometimes I'd love to see a hero use a well placed car door on you lawless clowns.

Guess what biker, you have rights BUT you have responsibilites too. If you fail to heed this warning DO NOT come crying to Johnny Action Space Punk whan you get 'carbunkled'. Chances are, you'll have deserved it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true!!! They think they are better than everyone else. Especially those with the weird bikes.

Johnny Action Space Punk said...

RIGHT ON Condo man. They DO think they are better. Hell, they look down their noses at Prius drivers for heavens sake...

Unknown said...

I'm no hippie apologist but for the record they're supposed to go up to the front of all the stopped cars at a red light. So I hear.

Johnny Action Space Punk said...

Hmmm, food for thought nort. Can anyone confirm this? I'd hate to 'carbunkle' one of them just for sport then find out I'm in the wrong....

The weaving in and out and RUNNING lights and signs stands though

Anonymous said...

My open car door is where they are supposed to stop.