Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Got something to say to the authority figures?

Then SAY IT, citizen. I hope this bunch answers their emails, Barry LaRue never answered mine when he was simply keeping a chair warm on City Council.

Tell 'em Johnny sent ya

Mayor & City Council

City of Ypsilanti
One South Huron Street
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197

City Council Meetings are held on the first and third Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers.

Mayor
Paul Schreiber
Mayor@cityofypsilanti.com

Please contact the City Clerk's Office at (734) 483-1100 for an appointment

Mayor Pro-Tem
S.A. Trudy Swanson, Ward 1
satswanson@hotmail.com

Council Members
Lois Richardson, Ward 1
loiserich@hotmail.com

John Gawlas, Ward 2
jgawlas@cityofypsilanti.com

William Nickels, Ward 2
kbnickels@aol.com

Brian Filipiak, Ward 3
bfilipiak@cityofypsilanti.com

Brian Robb, Ward 3
brobb@cityofypsilanti.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are you? I'm dying to know. I'd even pay the price of a beer to find out.

And for what it's worth. I do answer my email.


Brian R

Johnny Action Space Punk said...

Brian, I'm Johnny Action Space Punk and the fact you'd come here to post tells me you WOULD answer your email.

C'mon man, I can't go public with who I am, suppose I call out the Ypsi PD for some reason, they'd sit in my driveway with all kinds of listening devices and top of the line survelliance equipment, like the kind they use now to fix the Rubber Duck races ;)


BTW Brian, you are always welcome not only to comment but if you have something you'd like posted as an article, lemme know, this is a very open forum!